Mission and Values
Chancery Financial Advisors is a fiduciary-focused fee-based investment advisor that aids character driven individuals and organizations in the best use of financial tools for attaining long-term goals.
We are focused on human dignity in the global capital markets. To us all relationships are local and personal, but now opportunities are global. We help our clients have a proper relationship with their personal assets so their lives, the lives of those they love, and the organizations they influence can live and work better. We do this by helping clients connect their values with their assets, and then putting our expertise and relationships in the global investing realm at the service of our clients.
Our Guiding Values and Principles are as follows:
- We believe in the equal dignity of all humans and work to improve the lives of all those we engage, not just clients.
- We consider ourselves team-members with our clients, and we do this by ‘sitting on the same side of the table' and working to bring to bear the most useful resources for a given client.
- We work with our clients to find the best possible solution to a specific client's needs.
- We maintain our independence from suppliers of financial products, while building relationships with providers of world-class financial tools.
- We constantly build our knowledge and expertise of financial and operational tools and the investment marketplace.
- We focus on providing each client an excellent experience, and strive to improve our services each day.
Chancery Financial Advisors is a member of the following professional organizations, both local and national:
Fi360 - Center for Fiduciary Studies
FPA - Financial Planning Association
CBNL - Catholic Business Network of Louisville, Founding Member
Chancery Financial Advisors has been active in the community by supporting local community events and encouraging financial literacy. Present and past involvement includes:
- Veritas Financial Ministries, small group facilitator, focusing on financial literacy
- Ride for Life, founder and lead organizer
- Crescent Hill Community Council Outdoor Summer Movie Series, Sponsor
- St James Parish Council, past chair
- Friends of Louisville Free Public Library, past Board Member
- Catholic Charities' Refugee Resettlement, working with the Lost Boys of Sudan